The Strange Bedfellows are a short and long form improv group from Bates College in Lewiston, Maine. They perform bi-weekly at the campus coffee shop, the Ronj.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Reading this will hurt you.

So I spent my day frantically registering for classes.
This was mostly pointless, since:
a. I hope to not take the short term I signed up for,
and b. I don't think I fulfilled my graduation requirements
Then Dustin and I tried to get out of the classes we just registered for for Short Term. We're trying to sell the idea of a sketch-comedy independent study, and we were led to the Minitaur's lair, Pettigrew. After wandering around for a few, we found the professor we were looking for, who will not be on campus for Short Term. Now we're looking for other professors.
-John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home