The Strange Bedfellows are a short and long form improv group from Bates College in Lewiston, Maine. They perform bi-weekly at the campus coffee shop, the Ronj.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Psyche!



Unfortunately, due to venue reservation difficulties and a harrowing gastroenteritis epidemic (I know, pretty frightening), the Bedfellows will not be performing this Wednesday. Keep your ears tuned, though, for more information about a Friday show next week. Time and location are to be determined.

Don't cry, my children. Good things come to those who wait. Here's a happy baby in a pile of roses to keep you occupied in the meanwhile.

Stiff upper lip!,
The Strange Bedfellows

2 Comments:

Blogger Magomra said...

Thanks for tricking me into thinking I was going to have to do a show Laura. Good job, now what am I going to do this week?

7:28 PM

 
Blogger Laoora said...

Look at the happy baby, Dustin! God, can't you read directions?

9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home