The Strange Bedfellows are a short and long form improv group from Bates College in Lewiston, Maine. They perform bi-weekly at the campus coffee shop, the Ronj.

Friday, June 09, 2006

The Winds of Chicago Blew


As I make my way across the country I find myself wondering where all the alumni go when they leave Bates. Like many others I'm heading to California but only for a few days before I head up to Alaska. Yesterday on my drive I ran into two familiar faces, Lexi, and Meg. They both reside in the greater Chicago, IL area. We had a great lunch at Homers and then stuck our feet in the Great Lake Michigan. Pictures will be posted as soon as I have some more time to sit down at a computer. If there are any Bedfellows in Ft. Collins, CO or near San Jose, CA or anywhere in between let me know and maybe I'll stop by. dfdrury@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Laoora said...

Me oh my, I sure do you miss your faces :-)

9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home