The Strange Bedfellows are a short and long form improv group from Bates College in Lewiston, Maine. They perform bi-weekly at the campus coffee shop, the Ronj.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

John Vs. his Crushing Shame

So I just saw Dustin, and was like, 'oh, we can't have our show on Sunday night anymore.' then I was all, 'of course not. it has nothing to do with my poor organizational skills. the manic optimists prebooked in the summer of '03. we were screwed by fate. that's all.' and finally, 'don't you point fingers, you bastard. As if we don't all have our own shortcomings. when I'm old and rich, this will be an endearing eccentricity. think about the future.'
We have reached a truce, and now will join forces against the manic optimists in the thunderdome-style match dustin has described.
-John

Dustin wasn't actually angry. That was my super-ego.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home